NBBJ, New York NY - Project Architect, May 2018-Present
Ewing Cole, New York NY - Project Architect, February 2017-May 2018
- Programming, designing, and drafting construction documents for new ICU and Amenities Unit build-outs at New York Presbyterian Queens Hospital, in conjunction with office principals, medical planners, and interior designers.
- Managed design and construction documentation for expansion of pediatric cardiology unit at Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan, including decants for administrative office suite and clinical infusion unit.
Goshow Architects, New York NY - Junior Architect, June 2014-February 2017
- Worked with firm partners and project managers to develop and pitch proposals for new student housing and campus support facilities at college campuses in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Long Island.
- Drafted and submitted construction documents to NYC School Construction Authority, site surveyed, conferred with engineers for parapet and roof replacement project at Long Island City High School in Queens.
- Prepared and submitted construction documents for interior office renovations at Jacob K. Javits Federal Building in Lower Manhattan in coordination with FBI and General Services Administration.
- Developed and submitted construction documents, researched materials, means, and methods for historic reservoir pump station overhaul in the Catskill mountains, in partnership with engineers and NYC DEP.
- Created Public Design Commission presentation, coordinated with engineers to draft construction documents for new above grade pump station facility at existing traffic island in Bayside, Queens.
Oversaw construction administration for buildout of new Social Security Administration hearing rooms and offices within existing Alfonse D’Amato Federal Courthouse in Islip, New York.
Huniford Design Studio, New York NY - Junior Architectural Designer, Dec. 2011 - May 2014
- Performed site analysis and developed interior design concepts for residential renovation projects.
- Prepared as-built drawings and proposed redesign options for interior and landscape spaces.
- Drafted construction documents, oversaw construction progress and coordinated furniture installations on-site.
Architecture at Large / Rafael de Cárdenas Ltd., New York NY - Freelance Designer, Sept. - Nov. 2011
- Created conceptual layouts and custom furniture designs for residential and professional interiors.
- Prepared manual and digital renderings for client and investor review.
- Researched design precedents, finish materials and mechanical fixtures.
Jonathan Adler Enterprises, Boston MA - Sales Associate, Jan. - Aug. 2011
- Engaged customers with the brand and guided their furniture fabric and finish choices.
- Envisioned and executed visual merchandising arrangements based on fluctuating item inventory.
- Processed custom orders and transfers between stores, warehouse, and wholesalers.
- Arranged and performed client deliveries.
David Easton Inc., New York NY - Architectural Design Assistant, July - Dec. 2008
- Generated conceptual layouts and renderings for luxury residential and hospitality design projects.
- Assisted architects with site analysis and construction document drafting.
- Helped designers pull fabrics, finishes, and prepare mood boards for client presentations.
Jonathan Levi Architects, Boston MA - Architectural Design Assistant, July - Dec. 2007
- Assisted architects with design development and documentation for an IRS service center renovation.
- Developed varied systems furniture layout options and prepared diagrams for client review.
- Built scale plywood and plexiglass models to resolve structural details and explore ceiling panel and skylight options.
Boulder Construction Co., Cincinnati OH - Laborer, May - Aug. 2006
- Performed demolition and light frame wood construction within several suburban single family homes.
Northeastern University, Boston MA
- Master of Architecture Degree, May 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture Degree - Cum Laude, May 2010
- Study Abroad Program Participant - Rome, Jan. - April 2008
- Architectural Design and Project Management, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, Furniture Design, Pattern Stamping, Sewing.